What are three goals that you want to achieve this academic year?
As a junior, my main academic goals for this year are to build strong study habits, stay organized, and prepare for college. First, I want to maintain a high GPA and high grades in my challenging classes by participating in discussions and seeking help if I struggle with any material. Next, I plan to improve my time management by using a calendar to keep track of homework, extracurriculars, and exams. I also would like to plan out time for me to hang out with my friends. Finally, my goal is to get a head start on my future by researching universities and starting to write my college essays. I realize that this year can be extremely overwhelming, so I want to make sure that I am doing all that I can to achieve my goals.
Comments
Post a Comment