What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?

 Prompt Response: Something that has been challenging for me is managing my stress. I am constantly worried about all the work I have for this year, especially since junior year is the most challenging. I need to improve my outlook and perspective for this year, and realize that everything will work out. I should be enjoying my high school experience, not constantly worrying about my future. Something that has been going well for me is my amount of homework. Compared to sophomore year I have considerably less homework. 

Summary: Today in class we read an article on Writable and created an argumentative paragraph about whether taking a life can ever be considered a "good" thing.

Reflection: This will prepare me by improving my skills in analyzing articles and helped me work on making my writing for concise. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: After reviewing the feedback on your argument essay, identify one thing you did well and one area you need to improve. Explain what you will do differently the next time you write an AP Lang argument essay.

Today, we learned how writers create a clear line of reasoning by connecting a claim, evidence, commentary, and conclusion. Which part of building an argument is most challenging for you, and why?

Think about a time when you made a claim or gave an opinion, but someone asked you, “Why?” or “How do you know?” Describe the situation. What evidence did you use to support your point, and why is explaining your evidence just as important as providing it?