Write about something you’ve always been curious about.

 Prompt Response:  Something I've always been curious about is the word sonder and its meaning. Sonder is the realization that every person passing by is living a life as detailed and complex as your own. I have always been curious about this because I was constantly thinking about this concept as a little kid. Whenever my family and I went on road trips, I would wonder about the people in the cars around me and all their unique stories. I was so curious because sometimes we think that the world revolves around us, and we forget that everyone is experiencing life the same way we are. 

Summary: Today in class we started to revise our paragraphs, making sure that we were following line of reasoning, 

Reflection: This will help me keep my thoughts organized, make sure my points are backed by reasoning, and my writing is easy to follow. It also helps me think critically about how ideas connect. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: After reviewing the feedback on your argument essay, identify one thing you did well and one area you need to improve. Explain what you will do differently the next time you write an AP Lang argument essay.

Today, we learned how writers create a clear line of reasoning by connecting a claim, evidence, commentary, and conclusion. Which part of building an argument is most challenging for you, and why?

Think about a time when you made a claim or gave an opinion, but someone asked you, “Why?” or “How do you know?” Describe the situation. What evidence did you use to support your point, and why is explaining your evidence just as important as providing it?